September 19, 2014

Seven Deadly Sins Tag

I was tagged by The Quiet Concert! :D

GREED

What is your most inexpensive book? What is your most expensive book?
Most Inexpensive Book: I have a handful of free ebooks that I have gotten and some ARCs I have received, but besides those ones my most inexpensive physical non used book would have to be A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall that I bought at Target for like 8 bucks.
Most Expensive Book: The most expensive book that I bought with my own money would have to be Shadow of Night which was close to 30 bucks but then I also bought the e-book which was around 10 bucks. :D The most expensive book I own that my husband bought me would technically be the new paperback Harry Potter box set.

WRATH

What author do you have a love/hate complex relationship with?
Victoria Scott: I don't hate Victoria Scott at all, some of her books just don't always agree with me. I love Victoria Scott's novel, Fire & Flood. On the other hand, her novel, The Collector, was more of a miss with me. I didn't hate it, it just didn't do a whole lot for me. I'm not sure I will read its sequel but I know for a fact I will read Fire & Flood's sequel.

GLUTTONY

What book have you devoured over and over with no shame?
I have read the Harry Potter books a whole bunch of times and obviously I feel no shame for that one. I have however read the Twilight books more than once and that gives me a little shame. 

SLOTH

What book have you neglected reading due to laziness? 
Dragonfly in Amber by: Diana Gabaldon: Yup, I have quite a few books that I have simply neglected to read due to their sheer size. This is one of the biggest. 

PRIDE

What book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
I'm not sure. I don't think I really do this. I guess Jane Eyre if I had to pick one. I haven't read a lot of "intellectual" books lately.

LUST

What attributes do you find attractive in male or female characters?
I like a bad boy to a degree, not an a-hole, just a bad boy that has that vibe. I also like a guy that is funny. Loyalty is never a bad attribute either.

ENVY

What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
The Mara Dyer book set, assuming there will be one. Also a set of the beautiful Throne of Glass series when all the books are out.

AND I TAG:

Kimberly @ Book Swoon

8 comments:

  1. Ha-ha Kay! I was thinking what a fun post and I love the answer/questions; then I saw my name at the bottom as
    tagged ... Eeeek! :) I can't blame you on Envy, I would love those as boxed sets as well. The covers are gorgeous and the books amazing. And Lust - I can't resist a bad boy vibe either. Great post and survey, Kay! Happy Friday too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see your answers!! It was fun filling this out. Those bade boys always get me. ;) Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  2. Love this! Will have to try to get my butt back in blogging-mode soon to participate -- thanks for tagging me :) I think my gluttony answer will be very similar, though I refuse to feel ashamed about liking Twilight, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see your answers Christine whenever you get around to them! :) I know I should never be ashamed for reading any type of books, but every once in a while I feel just a little guilty for liking Twilight. haha

      Delete
  3. I need to reread Harry Potter!! I need to make this a priority right after I read through all these high fantasy books I've just vowed to finally start. (Soon I am going to have promised myself to read so many things I'm going to be in the exact same spot I started in). Also I see you are reading Afterworlds now! The size of that book intimidates me like no other. And bad boys!!! As long as they are not a-holds like you said. I do NOT like jerky boys even if they wind up nice. Adrian Ivashkov IS my #2 book boyfriend and I totally fell in love with him in part because of his bad boy vibe. Also the Throne of Glass books are going to look so freaking pretty once complete but I still need my HP box set!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You MUST get your HP box set! I too want to re-read them...finding the time is sometimes hard when I have all the new shiny and pretty books shouting at me to read them. Oh and my TBR pile may be getting out of control again. *shrugs*

      Thanks again for tagging me on this. It was lots of fun!

      Delete
  4. Great answers. I have all the Throne of Glass books so far, but in UK paperback because they are just gorgeous. Now they have finally released a matching Throne of Glass cover to the US hardback set... I WANT THEM. I NEED THEM! I MUST HAVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I CAN'T WAIT to have all those pretties on my shelf.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top