September 16, 2014

Teaser Tuesday #7 - A Little Something Different

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Make sure to share the title and the author too!

My Teasers


"People always expect the first day of school to be crisp and autumnal when the reality is that it's all too often on the hottest freaking day of the year, and the sun burns with the heat of a thousand George Foreman grills." - creative writing professor pg. 3

"I sit up straight. She's talking to me. No one ever talks to me. Oh, how I wish I knew human and could answer her. Instead I nibble on my peanut. - squirrel pg. 12

~ A Little Something Different by: Sandy Hall

I just finished this book and it was beyond adorable. Review to come very soon. Share the link to your teasers below

19 comments:

  1. I love your teaser! This sounds like such a cute book. Here is mine:
    http://littlegingerbookangel.blogspot.com/2014/09/teaser-tuesdays-weekly-bookish-meme_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so great! I'm so looking forward to getting it from the library. I especially like the teaser from the squirrel! Excellent pick, thanks for sharing!!
    My Teasers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that one of the 14 points was from a squirrel. So unique and fun.

      Delete
  3. Your teasers are lovely, that sounds like a great book, thanks for sharing. Thank you also for visiting my TT http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/09/16/teaser-tuesday-september-16/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cover. I live in the south and your tease is so right. It's boiling here when school starts.
    The squirrel sounds cute too.
    Here is my TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/09/16/teaser-tuesdays-81-free-short-story-raker-by-christopher-a-gray-move-over-robocop/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep seeing this cover, but never thought to look at the synopsis. For some reason, the cover screams Bollywood to me. Not a bad thing, but not what I'm looking for at this time. The teaser and the synopsis (which I looked up after reading your two teasers) makes me want to read this ASAP.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog by the by :)

    ~ pdbkwm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very cute and funny book and no, it's not Bolllywood. :)

      Delete
  6. I don't believe I've ever read a book where the squirrel talked! Sounds like fun.
    Here's the link to my Tuesday post: Tumbleweeds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of this book yet, but really like the cover art. Can't wait to read your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fun book! I'll have to look into it! Thanks for stopping by my TT! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kay these are great teasers, you have me so curious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top