September 7, 2014

The Bookish Report

Here are all of the top bookish stories, blog posts, pictures, and videos I found this past week. I put this post up every Sunday so come back again next week for more bookish awesomeness.Click away and enjoy your Sunday!

News

Sometimes I spend more time surfing Netflix for a movie to watch than I do actually watching anything. Luckily Book Riot his here to help! YA Themed Movies: List One - List Two
10 Signs Books Are Your Boyfriend - I may have a problem.

Guess what? AMaze Runner sequel is already in production before the first movie is even in theaters. I do plan on seeing The Maze Runner.

A cookbook you can eat sounds like a fantastic idea to me. Not to mention that one of Atwood's novels is going to be locked up for a century before anyone can read it.

Barnes and Noble is testing out the idea of having espresso book machines in their stores. "According to a company spokesperson, customers will be able to make a physical print book of a hard-to-find book, a public domain title or self publish a book."

Goodreads now has a preview this book option for US members. I really don't preview books so this doesn't affect me.

Fellow Book Blogger Posts

Are you a fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer? If you are then I highly suggest you look into The Sunnydale Project over at Bookish Comforts and Teen Librarian Toolbox.

If you need some tips on how to get away with reading instead of working Parajunkee has you covered.

A Funny Bookish Comic

~ This week's funny bookish comic is brought to you by twisteddoodles.com!

4 comments:

  1. Haha! That Harry Potter comic is hilariously funny, and hilariously true. I am still waiting for mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhahaha OMG my books are SO my boyfriend. And I don't preview books either but maybe I'll start? The book machine at B&N on the other hand has me kind of curious! Now I'll go read how I can procrastinate even further at work ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! I showed my husband and he was just nodding along while reading.

      I'm glad I could help your work procrastination. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top